Book your stay at the best guaranteed rate!
WHERE WE ARE
Parco della Gallinara
HOW TO GET HERE
BY CAR FROM ROME:
• Exit 26 from the GRA (ring-road) and take the Strada Statale 148 ("SS 148" - Via Pontina) heading towards Latina.
• From Via Pontina, take the exit for Anzio – Nettuno, heading towards Anzio
• At the traffic light, turn right into Via Cavallo Morto
• Continue to the junction with Via Ardeatina
• Turn right and continue until you reach the point marked as "Km 29,000"
• At "Km 29,000", turn left into Via Malvito Vecchiarelli
• You have arrived
from Rome – Termini station, take the train for Nettuno. The closest stations to the Parco della Gallinara are: Padiglioni or Lavinio; in both cases, it is then necessary to take other transport to reach the Campsite (the stations are located 3-4 km away).
from the Eur-Laurentina stop, take the COTRAL-line bus for Pomezia-Anzio-Nettuno. Get off at the Lido dei Pini stop, 100 metres from the Campsite.
BY AIR: Fiumicino - Ciampino airports
SHUTTLE SERVICE: Available by prior request, for a charge.
GPS: NORTH 41° 31' 51.270'' EAST 012° 33' 39.694'
Camping Village Parco della Gallinara
Via Malvito Vecchiarelli,2 - 00042 - Anzio (RM)
Tel: +39 06 9890104